2022: A Year in Review
2022 was the year of resilience. While 2022 may have been challenging and tested us repeatedly, what made the mark was our resilience.
A lot of us believed that after Covid, we would go back to a way of living that is easy with the level of comfort we once knew. 2022 shook that idea. There is no such thing as going back and no such thing as a destination.
In 2022 we were always in movement.
Coming “back” from Covid required a lot of work and adaptation to change. There has been no room rest and no room to reset. The new normal became being highly adaptable to change, always hoping that things will settle.
- We attended our annual buying trip to America’s Mart in Atlanta
- We won Best of Long Island “Best Furniture Store”. An unbelievable, exciting accomplishment as it is voted on by YOU, the customer 😊
- Launched our 1st of 3 home décor boxes with our sweet friend Toni Mariana
- Our 2nd store “furnishings” turned 3!
- Our 1st store turned 5 years old
- We launched our Youtube channel
- We relaunched our Pinterest page
- Attended our most successful Bellmore Street Fair
- Hosted our 3rd Annual Ladies’ Night Event with over 145 attendees. Our biggest event to date!
- Had a record breaking Black Friday and Small Business Saturday weekend.
- Finished the year with 25,600 Instagram followers
- Finished the year with 18,500 tiktok followers
- Finished the year with 13,003 Facebook followers
We ended 2022 more hopeful, more grounded.
In 2022 we came into our own with lessons in strength and authenticity. If we carry that resilience into 2023 I wonder what is possible for the year ahead.
2023 has some pretty big shoes to fill, 2022 was an amazing year. Wishing you peace, happiness and lots of love in 2023.